Badminton

Someday I hope to print these special memories.

I look through our boxes of old, old photos, and try and imagine what it was like back then.

I want to capture the memories of my life in full, vibrant color that was lacking the old slips of glossy photo paper I have to gaze upon now, longing, peering, imagining.

Other than God, memory is all we really have to keep on living, right?

P.S- so this lazy girl finally got around to uploading hundreds of photos from cards to desktop, so now you will have post over-load. You're welcome.

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous.

    -Cassie
    p.s. Love Jessica's outfit by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are so beautiful. the evening sun on the fence and bush, the lush green grass and thick woods backdrop... i can almost hear the playful squeals and crickets chirping.
    -Abigail

    ReplyDelete
  3. This post just feels so summery and happy! The sun setting and that beautiful yard (pretty much looks like my dream yard) make it perfect. :)

    ReplyDelete